Youth Leaders: Register your group now!
Teach me to live according to your truth, for you are my God, who saves me. I always trust in you. Psalm 25:5
Youth Spectacular 2019: Seekers of Truth
Saturday, March 23, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | St. Mary’s University
(1 Camino Santa Maria St., San Antonio TX 78228 -- Directions)
Sign language interpretation provided.
Katie Prejean-McGrady, Keynote Speaker
Katie Prejean-McGrady is an international speaker, educator, & author. Since 2007, Katie has been traveling throughout the U.S. and Canada sharing a unique blend of humor & storytelling, coupled with teaching theological truth, to engage audiences of all ages.
For the past 12 years WAL has been known as the Jacob and Matthew Band, but through prayer and discernment we have decided to rename ourselves WAL. Moving into this new direction, we heavily discussed the question, How does God see us? In the end, our answer is quite simple. God sees all of us, wonderfully made, and wants us to know that we are loved.
How to Register
• Youth must be registered by a youth minister or parish/school youth leader.
• Youth minister or parish/school youth leader: Download and print copies of the Registration Form and have each guardian or parent fill out the paper form prior to registering youth online. The PDF Registration Form can also be filled electronically and emailed to you, if this is easier for your group. Once the forms are complete, register each youth online with the information given to you in your PDF or printed registration forms.
• The PDF Registration Forms do not need to be returned to the Archdiocese. These forms are for your use only.
Notes and Reminders
• Payment must be received prior to entry into the Youth Spectacular.
• Every youth must be supervised by a parent or chaperone.
• Encourage your youth to bring refillable water bottles. Snacks and water will be given out in the afternoon. There will be no concession stands open on Saturday.
• A chaperone meeting will be held at 9:00 am outside in the parking lot immediately in front of the arena. Please make plans to attend.