Youth Spectacular 2018
ONLINE REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED.
If you are interested in volunteering for Youth Spectacular, click here.
Notes and Reminders
- Youth Spectacular t-shirts and wristbands are ready to pick up at the Pastoral Center! Come by the Pastoral Center (2718 W. Woodlawn) between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday thru Thursday. Picking up early in the week will allow you to hand out your t-shirts and wristbands before Saturday. Wearing Youth Spectacular t-shirts on Saturday is encouraged.
- Payment must be received in order to pick up your registration packet.
- You may register additional youth and chaperones at the Pastoral Center Monday through Thursday and onsite at St. Mary’s University on Saturday.
- Registration opens at 8:00 am on Saturday, March 24th. If you have not already picked up your registration packets, please bring payment at that time. Payment must be received prior to entry into the Youth Spectacular.
- Every youth must be supervised by a parent or chaperone.
- Encourage your youth to bring refillable water bottles. Snacks and water will be given out in the afternoon. There will be no concession stands open on Saturday.
- A chaperone meeting will be held at 9:00 am outside in the parking lot immediately in front of the arena. Please make plans to attend.
- There will be a Middle School breakout session in the afternoon. Please prepare your chaperones to split between your High School and the Middle School groups. Blue wristbands are for high school students. Green wristbands are for middle school students.
If you have any questions please call the Pastoral Center at 210-734-1911. We have staff ready to help you to make registration as easy as possible.
Schedule of the Day
Your Marketing Toolbox