Marriage Ministries Training for Parish Leaders
Where: The Brown Room at Assumption Seminary - 2600 W. Woodlawn Ave., San Antonio, TX 78228
Marriage Ministries Training for Parish Leaders: June 1, 2019
Is your parish seeking to start or strengthen a parish-based marriage preparation program or marriage enrichment ministry? We would like to invite you to this training presented by Lizett Farias, Secretariat Director for Christian Community: Laity, Marriage, Family Life & Youth, and local parish leaders in Marriage Ministries.
At this free, one-day training, you will learn about:
• Marriage preparation for engaged couples
• Accompaniment and preparation of those seeking convalidation
• Marriage enrichment ministries
• Best resources for marriage ministries
• Practical advice on starting or growing your ministry
• Cross-parish collaboration
DATE: June 1, 2019
SCHEDULE: 8:30 AM-1:00 PM (includes lunch)
LOCATION: The Brown Room at Assumption Seminary (2600 W. Woodlawn Ave., San Antonio, TX 78228) - Directions
REGISTRATION CONTACT: Sarah Pruski
RSVP TODAY. SPACE IS LIMITED!