MidWinter Gathering 2019
Registration Now Open!
Midwinter Gathering 2019
The Family: Cradle of Faith and the Domestic Church
Saturday, February 16, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. | Antonian College Preparatory High School
(6425 West Ave, San Antonio, TX 78213 -- Directions)
Notes and Reminders
• The registration process takes a only few minutes per registrant.
• During the registration process, you will be asked to select 1 morning workshop and 1 afternoon workshop. Take time to review the presentations before registering. We have very limited spaces in some breakout sessions, we encourage you to register early so you can opt-in for a spot in the breakout of your preference.
• Every individual registrant will be asked if they want to add participants to their account. You may add individuals to your account and pay the final total at the end.
• If your parish will pay for your group and you plan to mail a check to the Archdiocese, please select that option on the payment screen.
• Please bring a sweater or jacket to wear if you are sensitive to fluctuating temperatures.
• Registration will close on February 8, 2019.