The philosophy upon which the registration regulations are based is intended to further the Mission of the CYO. The intent is to give young people an opportunity to experience community, as revealed in the experience of a team. Although the core team may remain stable for some years as the children grow, the team always incorporates newer members, who refreshes the team/community and prevent it from becoming too exclusive. A commitment to this experience rather than winning-at-all cost is central to the CYO philosophy, and hence, CYO opposes the stacking of teams for the purposes of overemphasizing competition.
Parochial sponsored Athletic programs will register participation according to the following rules:
- Registration must be completed through the parishes’ online registration system, Sports Pilot.
- Registration player eligibility guidelines can be located in the 2017-2018 Policies and Procedures
- Registration opening and closing dates will be mandated by the CYO OFFICE
- All participants will follow the 2017-2018 Age Division Chart
- Player(s) that live in a parish that have no active CYO program please contact CYO office for placement.
- Registration opening and closing dates will be enforced by the CYO OFFICE.
- Click here to view the 2017-2018 Season Timeline.
CYO Zone/Parish Boundary Questions
Please contact the CYO Office for any questions regarding boundaries:
Phone: (210) 734-2620
Email: [email protected]